Saturday, January 29, 2011

I deserve this dress! Summer let it come.

P7170466

Se pare ca am si eu noroc din cand in cand. Rochia asta (stanga) am vazut.o imediat dupa ce m.am intors acasa. It was a hot day in the summer vacation. This dress was made for me. Just the price didn't let me buy it. It's not that I couldn't afford it but my heart wouldn't let me buy it. So that i've waited. I know. It's frozen cold outside, the snow might soon eat me and the bunnies might leave big foot prints in my garden but i found it! It was the last piece hanging in the first row and the price... oh yeah the price. More than 80% under the "normal, actual" price. Summer means for me barfoot walking with my sandals in my hand and getting tanned. Who needs shoes when you've got such an amazing summer-breezing-dress. And what funny is. I seen this picture yesterday while i was doing some research for my next blog.post. Here it is. And it has a quite strong reason isn't it?

Happy over the clouds!

p.s. you have to REALLY want a piece to get it. think of it as like you already wear it. After you can say: I deserve this cloth. ;-)
xx Stefii

No comments:

Post a Comment