Saturday, April 14, 2012

Classic dark blue.


How it actually works? At my every outfit post I'm going to post a song ( why? ~because it represents me, my mood and taste in music) but also to give a little bit of "something different" while you look through it.

2.

I choose this classic yet very confty outfit after having some long days/experiences all week long. But the ending remains a positive one ! I had stressful, amazing, long, cheerful, disappointing days but one I will never forget: The day I could not stop laughing. Not only that I didn't know what is wrong with me (spring fever, maybe?!)
but everything I expected to go wrong turned right. I was very tired but still... A laugh on your face can change lots of things and you don't even know when.

3

5

profile

6

10

8

P.S. I choose to play a little bit with my outfit. These days you can never know, whether it will remain warm or just get really cold.

tschüsii!

1 comment:

  1. Cool boyish style...
    As your hair enhance the boyish style...
    COOL!
    Love to try for that cut but I'm not brave enough...

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete