Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspiration #2. DENIM

Let's Talk DENIM 1

Denim has been in American usage since the late 18th century and yet we bump into it every single day in fashion inspiration or at least street inspiration. I couldn't help myself but to share with you some ideas I've caught surfing on my beloved blogs or just by walking through the city:

... as SHIRT:
how about try it with a skirt or a pair confty trousers? Don't also be afraid to mix it with a pair of jeans!!

blouse (2)
blouse
blouse (5)
blouse (3)
blouse (4)

...as JACKET:
I just looove-loove-love how a summer/elegant/colorful dress fits in with a DENIM jacket! It's so catchy and the contrast between those 2 pieces is just perfect. But let's not forget the Military DENIM jacket.

jacket
jacket (2)
jacket (3)

...as JEANS:
I know, I know, everyone consider jeans being boring, a daily piece to wear it when you have lack of inspiration. Well I assure you, it's exactly the opposite!!
They happen to be sexy, yet veeery confty, prepared to face any combination with a long blouse, a skirt, a leather jacket, high heals or pastel colors. I would call it accessible.

jeans (7)
jeans (4)
jeans (3)
jeans
563447_405083702843686_100000261783351_1507443_6007487_n

Aaand wait for it...
...as DRESS!!:
have you ever thought yourself to use DENIM as a Dress? No? It's time to try it on. With a pair of high-heels and a black/leather jacket you cannot fail.

Dress1
dress

So, now it's your turn. What would YOU try as first on ?

Credit for this inspiration theme:


talk-takk-tak!!

2 comments:

  1. love love the first picture and rihanna's jacket
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a comfy pair of jeans. Also, I think prints/lace+jeans always go extremely well together :)

    ReplyDelete